Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hasta La Vista, Baby!

No, I'm not going anywhere but my sister and her husband moved 3,000 miles away today to California. This is the card I made for them. I'm not good at "good-byes" (especially saying it to two people I care for so deeply) so instead I used Stampin Up's "Delight in Life" sentiment . I truly hope that this move fills their new life with many delights! And, in the meantime, I will delight in the fact that my sister will be back in New York for Christmas in less than 148 days!



I started my blog one month ago today. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Ingredients: Stamps -- SU! Delight in Life, SU! Friendship Blossoms; Basic Grey Recess patterned paper; DCWV card stock; SU! Bordering Blue ink; Making Memories Brad.

2 comments:

Jenn D said...

I really love the squares of patterned paper. This card is so peaceful looking.

If you'd e-mail me your address I have some Blog Candy for you.

Jenn
jenn@igotstamps.com

Pamela Smerker said...

This is so beautiful! Love the way used the pattern paper.