Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Chasing Mojo with Sweet Kobylkin



Ever since the holidays, my mojo has been on vacation. I think I have lots of ideas but when I sit down to make a card the process is long, somewhat futile (with lots of attempts filling my trash can) and almost painful. Apparently, I am not alone. The other day while scrolling through Instagram (for inspiration or just to be connected to this hobby I love so much) I noticed that I am not alone. Apparently my Instagram friend, Ksenija's mojo is missing too! (I wonder if they are on vacation together in some warm and tropical destination! Lol!) Anyway, Ksenija had a great idea for a challenge to get the mojo started. You can read all about it on her blog.  I also encourage you to check out her Instagram feed too since she is a very talented artist!

Here is the card I am offering up to be CASEd:


After die cutting cream cardstock, I stamped the two leaf images using my favorite Hero Arts ombre ink. I went back and added the acorns and then a little Wink of Stella for added sparkle. The ombre ink adds a lot of depth to the stamped image with little effort. This card was easy to make--back when I had mojo!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are inspired to join Ksenija's challenge!

Supplies
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Stamp: Papertrey Ink (Autumn Adornments)
Ink: Hero Arts (Atumn Ombre); Ranger (Bro)
Dies: Reverse Confetti (All Framed Up)
Misc.: Wink of Stella (Clear)

No comments: