- Focus on eating better.
- Focus on exercising more.
- Focus on crafting more.
- Focus on blogging regularly -- at least once a week.
- Focus on finishing unfinished projects.
- Focus on trying new recipes.
- Focus on sticking to more regular work hours even though that is sometimes hard since I work from home.
- Focus on reading at least one book a month.
- Focus on pinning less and doing more.
- Focus on organization.
- Focus on deleting old e-mails so that my inbox never gets up to 1,500+ again.
- Focus on using more of my scrappy stash and buying less.
- Focus on mailing cards days early instead of days late.
- And, most importantly, focus on the people I love most -- my family.
While I don't make New Year's resolutions, that is my intent for 2014. Wish me luck!
I will leave you with the Christmas card I made this year. After staying up until all hours of the night in years past, I kept it simple. I adhered a 4x6 photo to the front of a kraft card base and added the Papertrey Ink die cut. I let the Stampin' Up! glimmer paper shine all on its own. Here it is:
Thanks for reading! Happy New Year!