Friday, November 29, 2013

You're So Tweet: A Card for the CAS-ual Fridays, SSS and ColourQ Challenges

Today's card is for three  challenges -- The CAS-ual Fridays Create with 8 challenge ...


...the Colour Q challenge....



... and the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge. 
Using the Simon Says Stamp October card kit and keeping the design simple made this card come together quickly. And quick was just what I needed since I was hosting Thanksgiving dinner! The only things I added were Versamark ink and brown embossing powder. Here's my card:


If you are wondering what the "8" is for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge, just count the visual elements on the card. I used four strips of pattern paper, one sentiment, one piece of twine and two sequins.

I kept this card flat since it was being mailed to my niece who was not home for Thanksgiving this year. I hope it brightened her day!

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp October 2013 Card Kit plus VersaMark ink; Zing embossing powder (Chestnut); and We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper


14 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Linda this is darling,love all those little critters! thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Staci said...

Sweet card! I love the paper! TFS.

Angela said...

Fun card! Love the design.

msmith434343 said...

Eek! That's such a cute card! I love it and the recipient will sure be lucky!

Sylvia said...

What a cute card, Linda, love all those critters as well! thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

WitchyFingers said...

I love your card, it really caught my eye. Ruth x

Emily Leiphart said...

I love your sweet CAS design, Linda! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I'm sure it helped brighten her day! This is just as tweet as can be!

Susan (rainy) said...

So sweet of you to remember your niece. This is such a darling card.

Jingle said...

This is very cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Super cute card! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awww.... so adorable!!!!

hanes132 said...

Don't even know which version I like better...this one, or the one we received! :)

Unknown said...

Sweet and lovely!!!