Saturday, April 7, 2012

Let Us Rejoice and Be Glad!

Can you believe that Easter is here and I am still working on my December Daily. Yep! I have two days to go plus a layout with all of the Christmas cards we received. But, since it is Easter, I am going to take a little break from posting my December Daily. So today I have an Easter card to share with you.

My Pinterest board is filled with inspiration for Clean and Simple card designs yet, when I sit down to make a card, I do anything but. Well, it's amazing how Clean and Simple one can get when it is two days before Easter and the mailman will be by in 20 minutes! Here's my card:

I told you it was clean and simple! To create it, I stamped the fabulous sentiment in black ink. Then, I used markers to color my flower stamp, starting with the lightest color and working my way to the darkest. Once I was done coloring, I huffed on the stamp and Voila! Clean and simple! I did add a few gems to the center of one of my flowers. I just couldn't help myself!

I wish you all a wonderful Easter or Passover!

There's a fun new blog you may want to check out called Kristin Wilson Handmade. Kristin is offering great blog candy for her followers!

Supplies
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Vintage Cream);
Ink: Tsukineko Memento (Tuxedo Black); Stampin' Up! Markers (So Saffron; Regal Rose; Bordering Blue; Always Artichoke );
Stamps: Technique Tuesday (This Is the Day by Ali Edwards; Growing Wild);
Embellishments: Recollections Rhinestones

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

What an absolutely gorgeous CAS design. I LOVE this!