Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Noel Tag

Whew! Is it the end of December already? I feel like this month has really flown by as evidenced by my absence here on the blog. Between Christmas preparations, a nasty upper respiratory infection, taking my mother to physical therapy, shopping, making my Christmas cards and a broken washing machine, I feel like my excuses for not being here could fill Santa's sleigh. Luckily, I was a little crafty this month and even worked on a December Daily for the first time. These are all projects I will be sharing with you over the next week or so.

Today, I want to share my folded Christmas tags. They were inspired by this challenge at Papertrey Ink. Here is my tag:


I started with the Papertrey Ink's Mat Stack 3 die. I added a strip of velvet paper which was left over from my Christmas cards I stamped a label using PTI's Label Basics, added the sentiment and brad and adhered it to the tag using pop dots. The snowflake was something I had in my stash. I bought a pack of four last year at Michael's for $1. Now, I wish I had bought more!

Supplies:
Cardstock base: Georgia Pacific;
Patterned Paper: K & Company;
Tools: Papertrey Ink dies (Mat Stack 3; Label Basics);
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Label Basics; Think Big Favorites 8);
Ink: Stampin' Up! (Riding Hood Red); Memento (Black);
Embellishments: Snowflakes (Michael's); Brads (Anna Griffin)

4 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Beautiful tag, Linda. Love the snowflake, too. What a great find.

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful tag! It's a lovely and creative design and the red snowflake is a real WOW!! It makes your package almost too pretty to open!

hanes132 said...

Soo pretty. I'm sure you put this on a gift for Mark, where it would be most appreciated! :P

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful tag Linda.......Love your design!