Thursday, November 13, 2008

All She Wants To Do Is Dance

I've been scrapping up a storm lately but more scrapping time has meant less blogging time. Sorry. Anyway, I did this layout a few weeks ago. I usually have trouble editing my pictures for scrapping. As a result, I mostly do two-page layouts with lots of photos. Melissa's dance pictures gave me the opportunity to do a one-page layout with just two pictures which is totally out of my comfort zone but I'm really happy with the result. I've also been trying to justify many of my recent purchases by actually using my stash. LOL! So this layout includes stamping, heat embossing, use of a border punch, ribbon, flowers and a brad! Here it is:
I loved this laser die cut but I wanted to personalize it so I used my Technique Tuesday Swiss Dots stamp and heat embossed it to match the embossed cardstock. I then added the Making Memories tiny alphas to make the die cut part of my title.
Ingredients: Bo Bunny Homespun Collection Pink Punch KI Memories Pop Culture and Bazzill papers; EZ Laserdesigns die cut; Fiskars Threading Water Punch; Technique Tuesday Swiss Dots stamp; Making Memories tiny alphas; Ranger Black embossing powder; Trademark ribbons; flowers and brad from QVC.

No comments: